ChromaPure 3.1.11 is now available for download here. This release is free for licensed users.
* We have added a Pre and Post-Calibration Performance module. This module contains four sub-modules: Grayscale dE, Grayscale CCT, Gamma, and Color. The user can select multiple passes to compare the performance of several display picture presets. The passes are named and color-coded on a chart and data is displayed in a grid.
* We have added a screen capture function that allows the user to capture screenshots of the entire screen or individual charts. Just right-click on a chart to save the image or copy the image to the clipboard. If you right-click the ChromaPure banner you can capture the entire screen.
* We added support for HDR and Rec. 2020 to the Quantum Data 780E signal generator along with some other enhancements.
* We have added 4K versions of the built-in test patterns.
* We have enhanced the Color Saturations module to include a user-selectable option to use either five 20% increments or four 25% increments. Reporting dynamically detects which selection is chosen and displays the appropriate chart.
* We updated the Help file.
* The application no longer resets measured data when changing gamma or gamut references.
* The application now displays auto-cal data retrieved from a saved session file